Staff Electrical Engineer / Analog, Power and Fusing Design / DFW, TX
Job ID: 452555BR
Date posted: Sep. 14, 2018
City: Grand Prairie
Program: E&T and Electrical Engineers
Description: Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin?s lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer to design mixed signal discrete circuity and step-up voltage conversion as well as high current, pulse discharge circuitry. Qualified candidates would have familiarity with analog sensors such as accelerometers and their interfaces.
Experience working with high voltages is very much desired, along with experience in design circuitry for military temperature ranges and designing circuitry for high high vibration and shock environments.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Desired Skills: - Prior fuse safety board experience
- Familiarity with Mil-STD-1316
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Active TS Clearance
Basic Qualifications: - Must have an Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a US Government issued Security Clearance
- Experience in analog circuit design, simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout and test.
- Experience with switchmode power supply design and testing.
- Ability to work in a lab environment and operate electronic bench test equipment.
- Experience in munitions fuse design and fusing safety.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Electrical Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day