Position: Guard Site Supervisor
Location: Jalalabad, Afghanistan
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Site Supervisor is responsible for overall performance, scheduling and execution of the security force responsibilities, and to interface with the COR as the direct representative of the contractor.
- The Site Supervisor shall be available on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Site Supervisor shall be empowered to make and carry out management decisions, and shall fullfil all functions of Management for the site.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for overall performance of the contract.
Aegis Corporation and family of companies is an EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Crucial Requirements and Abilities:
- Shall be fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Shall be a U.S. citizen and possess an active U.S. Secret Clearance
- Must possess a Military background reaching the rank of Senior Non-Commissioned Officer or higher, verifiable through military transcripts and evaluations. Official historical service performance must be proven through written evaluations. Have received an honorable discharge as verified by DD Form 214.
- Must possess at least one (1) years? experience managing or supervising security guard operations.
- Must be able to qualify on personal weapons. Any special weapons qualifications will be defined by COR.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver?s license.
- Shall be able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours (not to exceed 72 hours a week), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite software to include Outlook Power Point, Excel, Word, and Internal Explorer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of U.S. Embassies, CENTCOM, and ITAR/OFAC
- Extensive Middle East high-level relationship building expertise
- Ability to manage logistics in austere environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to travel as requested or required based on organizational needs and to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills working in international and multi- cultural environments, interacting with all levels of staff, clients and consultants in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; being proactive, resourceful and efficient; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Flexibility and maturity are a must
Physical Demands: Shall be able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours (not to exceed 72 hours a week), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.