This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
Our strength as a company lies within the talents of our people. The Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Talent Acquisition team strives to be an indispensable partner to our candidates and our leaders, attracting the best talent to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon's IDS Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who is excited about working in a fast paced, action oriented environment, partnering with our Talent Acquisition Team, human resources and business partners to provide support for our talent acquisition process. Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for various stages within the requisition, event, interview, and offer process, to include assisting with requisition creation, vetting employment applications, tracking candidates and diversity efforts, enter offer details, confirming start dates and other candidate outreach.
This is a highly visible role that will require an individual who has the ability to multi task and prioritize work based on the business needs.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Required Skills and Education
- Engage with key stakeholders as a coordinator to align with the recruitment strategies and hiring needs
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Employee Services Coordinator to coordinate candidate interview scheduling
- Partner with Recruitment Team to generate offer panels in our Applicant Tracking System
- Review employment application and interview evaluations are completed
- Participate in event scheduling, preparation and on-site support
- Partner with Recruiter Team to confirm conditions of employment have been met and coordinate start dates with candidates
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Lead and team to ensure good faith efforts are tracked
- Engage with our Global HR Transaction Team to confirm start dates
- Performs additional duties as required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
Desired Skills and Education:
- High School diploma with 6 years of experience or Associates’ Degree with 4 years of experience in business, office, customer service or human resources managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Able to take direction from multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks
- Ability to collaborate effectively and independently with individuals at all levels in the organization and team to deliver results
Are YOU Ready?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributionsThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience in business, office, customer service or human resources managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking and HR Systems
- Experience supporting a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team
- Experience supporting and coordinating large events
- Experience troubleshooting and streamline processes
- Able to work in a matrixed environment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.