Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Senior Financial Analyst
Job Description Summary
• Financial analysis and modeling, including but not limited to the creation of financial models, pro forma analysis including cash flow and debt/equity, net present value and discounted cash flow analysis and IRR analysis.
• Gather property specific & market information by researching a variety of sources including, but not limited to, industry, regulatory and economic information, financial periodicals and newspapers
• Prepare a variety of analyses, statements and reports for Senior Agents to review; works with Marketing Coordinator in preparation of pricing analyses and other marketing materials
• Gather and research sales and rent comparables
• Abstracting leases, financial statements and due diligence with the ability to identify any unusual lease provisions, financial obligations or other issues
• Establishing and articulating valuation strategy based on project requirements.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.