Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon IIS is looking for an individual to join the Cyber Security Engineering team for a Cyber Security position in Information Assurance supporting the development and maintenance of custom solutions.
This position is located in Aurora, Colorado. Infrequent travel to Suitland, Maryland may be needed.
Key responsibilities include:
• Performing hands-on technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS & FOSS as well as custom-developed products
• Security compliance & vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
• Preparing documentation to support Assessment & Authorization activities
• Preparing for, supporting and/or leading Security Test & Evaluation activities for program sell-off of security related requirements
• Applying knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
• Preparing for, writing, and presenting trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Six (6) years of demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment including NIST &/or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates
• Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients.
• Strong understanding of security design and architecture with ability to develop solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
• Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time and leading technical projects in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
• Ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively across traditional engineering disciplines
• Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessment/remediation including the coordination or performance of patch/configuration deployments across multiple platforms
• Must have hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documentation skills and experience in some of the following areas:
? Linux system administration
? Windows system administration
? Network component administration
? VMware administration
? Operating system hardening
? Certification and Accreditation (SP800-57, ICD503 preferred)
? Developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation
• Demonstrated leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation skills
• Experience in systems engineering, life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
• Experience using Tenable Nessus/Security Center/ ACAS preferred for security compliance/vulnerability assessment scanning but experience with similar products is acceptable
• Network administration/engineering skills on Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, ASA, and Access Control System (ACS) devices; McAfee firewalls
• Systems administrator experience (Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
• COTS and FOSS patch management/deployment experience
• Security Certifications in accordance to DoD 8570.01/Security +/CISSP is preferable
• Experience with highly ‘matrixed’ organizations
• Ability to establish tasks and objectives with Lead Engineers and ensure the entire team understands and can work towards the vision and objectives
• Previous experience in Verification, Validation and Accreditation
• Experience in proactively analyzing and resolving problems relating to operational considerations, engineering drawings and associated hardware in relation to repair activities
• Experience with Matlab
Six (6) years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical degree; 4 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.