Raytheon STS Supply Chain is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) to manager STS’ Laser requirements supporting the MTS production family of products along with emerging developmental programs within STS all located in McKinney, Texas. The job role will require the SIPT MPM to engage with other program aligned MPMs, subcontracts / procurement, program engineering, mission assurance, and program management in addressing Laser requirements and/or new technologies required to execute firm contracted business. In addition the SIPT MPM will be required to help pursue new sources of supply, set-up PIAs/NDAs as required, and help to facilitate the technical exchange of information between program and supplier, procurement of new Laser technology through NRE / production start-up, production build, and FAI. SIPT MPM will also forecast new business in support of working with subcontracts and supplier to structure long term agreements as applicable Candidate must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management, including supplier management.
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain, Program Office, and Supplier. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support program capture efforts in working with subcontracts/procurement, program engineering, and Laser sources of supply in forecasting requirements, get compliant material pricing submittals, and assessing supplier capabilities / capacity / technology to support new product build and/or mature production requirements.
- Creates, manages, and executes MPS (Material Program Strategy and the MPP (Material Program Plan) to enable successful execution of program competitiveness and performance; from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Monitoring and proactively addressing performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Collaborating with other programs to maximize efficiency of program execution including other STS programs commonality.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of supply chain and related systems, procurement, MRP, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
- Strong leadership ability
- Working knowledge of supplier management and/or subcontract management
- Ability to assess Supplier Risk, develop, and execute mitigation plans
- General knowledge in negotiations with suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Experience in communication with both external and internal customers on key issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- General understanding of working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
- Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
Bachelor Degree in One of the Following Areas: Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations 122831
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.