Shop Foreman - Military veterans preferred
C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
Maintain shop inventory in clean orderly fashion. Order and distribute supplies for the shop and crews. Must be available on a 24-hour basis. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Manage inventory budget by controlling costs, inventory control and loss prevention.
- Oversee housekeeping of the shop.
- Service thru tubing tools and downhole motors.
- Maintain appropriate service records for tools and motors.
- Source parts and equipment, request PO #s and receive.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Operate forklifts and as needed
Required Experience and Education
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Three years of relevant oilfield experience or equivalent
CDL Required: No
Required Travel: 25% - 50%
Number of Openings: 1
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Type of Position: Hourly
Position Status: Full Time
Additional Available Locations:
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
More Jobs For Veterans...