C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
The CLERK is an entry level position that performs various administrative duties under close supervision, for the Division office in any one or more of the functions listed in the Essential Functions section of this Position Definition.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Pass company's drug screen
• Acceptable criminal history
• Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English; and the ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
• Acceptable credit history
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle record
• Acceptable Aptitude and work attitude evaluation
• Ability to operate 10-key calculator by touch, typewriter, telephone and computer using
Microsoft business applications including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have prior knowledge of general accepted administrative practices pertaining to initial assignment, IE: employment; accounts payable, accounts receivable; payroll/timekeeping, purchasing, etc.
• Strong organizational skills for alpha and numerical file maintenance.
Required Experience and Education
Required Travel: 10% - 25%
Number of Openings: 1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Type of Position: Hourly
Position Status: Full Time
Additional Available Locations:
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled