A Human Resources Business Leader reporting to the Director Human Resources, RMS Core Product Lines and Program Management Excellence (PMX). This position will provide Human Resources leadership to the PMX organization. This position will be located in Tucson, AZ and provide high value-add people and organizational HR consultation support to the business. The Human Resources leader will provide HR subject matter expertise to improve organizational performance and capability. In this assignment, you will partner with executive leadership and managers and lead an human resource generalist to provide consultation on change management, employee relations, compensation, talent acquisition, talent development and management both within PMX and in support of programs, diversity, compliance, organizational effectiveness, coaching, learning and performance management. The HR Business Partner must be innovative, understand the business drivers and adapt well to change. The successful candidate will have the capability to lead change and to create one company (collaborative) strategies for meeting business objectives. The successful candidate must foster a strong customer service orientation, demonstrate a bias for action and have the willingness and ability to work across all levels of the organization, as well as across the core product lines in support of the HR Business Partner peers.
Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
- Partners with the HRBP Product Line peers on PM talent; supporting the identifying, developing and placing of the right talent in the right roles to drives business performance and results.
- Partners with PMX leadership to develop and implement talent management strategies to include workforce planning, business alignment, human resource reviews (HRR), recruitment and selection of key talent, succession planning, and knowledge transfer.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the business and have the ability to influence leadership as relates to integrating key talent in the appropriate roles to enhance career development, succession planning and business results.
- Will have the willingness and ability to collaborate that promotes diversity of thought in a team environment.
- Will lead HR/business projects across geographies and participate in enterprise-wide level initiatives that impact the business; serving as the HR point of contact for program management talent reviews.
- Educates leaders and employees on Raytheon’s performance management process and compensations practices
- Actively partner with functional leaders to establish, implement and monitor short term an long term strategies for driving business results
- Directs and supervises the activities of HR generalist to ensure consistency and collaboration. Provides continuous oversight and coaching on their growth and development. Delivers interim and annual performance reviews and supports their career development activities.
- Maintains a pulse on employee relations issues and seeks the support of subject matter experts. Supports the organization to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve both human and technical aspects of the work environment.
- Advises where appropriate to resolve Employee Relations issues and complaints, including ADR case investigations working collaboratively with internal employee relations partners.
- Communicates and implements pro-active organizational development strategies pertaining to change management, employee relations, team-based initiatives, leadership development, employee communications, and compensation and benefits in support of the business goals.
- Lead, implement and execute Raytheon processes, programs and initiatives across multiple locations.
- Works collaboratively with peers in the areas of talent acquisition and management, performance management and development, compensation, compliance, leadership capability and development, diversity and organizational effectiveness
- Partners with RMS Organizational Effectiveness function to execute OE principles in order to ensure organizational effectiveness
- Will focus on creating a positive employee relations environment and culture.
- Continuously align HR and business strategy
- Participate in functional business and talent reviews
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive Human Resources knowledge/experience in the areas of talent management and acquisition, performance management, compensation, and organizational effectiveness as would be gained through prior Human Resources Generalist experiences.
- Must be capable of developing solutions to problems that require a degree of ingenuity and innovation.
- Willing and capable to serve as a business partner to senior leaders and directors on matters relating to organizational strategies and effectiveness.
- Possess excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Masters’ degree preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.