General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
The IT Service Desk Manager provides daily supervision and direction to the Integrated Service Center team. The IT Service Desk Manager establishes an effective, proactive and repeatable service delivery process that improves the end user’s IT experience.
The IT Service Desk Manager will lead, guide, and support the Service Center and will perform the following:
1) 8 – 10 years of experience managing a 24x7x365 Enterprise IT Service Desk
2) HDI Serviced Center Manager or higher certification required
3) Demonstrated experience managing a staff of 15 or more service desk personnel
4) 5 years of Supervisory/Management skills- involving Customer Service skills, Incident Management, Service Desk, Knowledge Management
5) Considerable hands-on experience developing, managing and leading IT Service Desk processes and procedures
6) Considerable hands-on experience creating, routing and tracking service request tickets in an ITSM tool
7) Strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise IT Service Desk ACD, IVR and other telephony systems
8) Working knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience managing, interpreting and reporting SLAs, OLAs, KPIs and IT service ticket trends
9) Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.