General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs technical tasks in support of scientists, engineers and/or other technical specialists.
1. Assists technical specialists, scientists, engineers, or more senior technicians by performing routine technical tasks such as set-up, assembly, and installation of components or equipment.
2. May conduct minor troubleshooting and make simple repairs as directed.
3. Gathers and maintains technical or engineering data such as test results, drawings, written notes, etc.
4. May use a computer and one or more software programs.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 year of related technical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
SHIPBOARD EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIRED
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.