General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs technical tasks in support of scientists, engineers and/or other technical specialists.
1. Assists technical specialists, scientists, or engineers by performing moderately complex technical tasks such as set-up, assembly, installation, and modification of components or equipment.
2. Conducts testing and troubleshooting, and makes repairs as needed.
3. Gathers and maintains technical data such as test results, drawings, written notes, etc., and prepares reports as requested.
4. May perform preliminary analysis of test and engineering data.
5. May use a computer and one or more software programs or databases.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
3-5 years of related technical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
SHIPBOARD EXPERIENCE HIGHLY DESIRED
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.