General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
This is a telework position. Onsite support will be required as requested by customer.
The Service Center Technician (Tier 1) demonstrates very strong interpersonal skills as well as provides excellent customer service.
The Service Center Technician (Tier 1) will perform the following:
1) 3 – 5 years of experience in a fast-paced enterprise IT support environment
2) 3 – 5 years of experience of basic IT troubleshooting
3) 3 – 5 years of experience answering high volume help desk technical calls
4) HDI certification required
5) Considerable knowledge of and experience using an ITSM tool (BMC Remedy preferred), Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) systems, IVR or other telephony systems
6) Considerable knowledge of and experience with PCs, hardware/software, and operating systems as well as Microsoft Office products
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.