General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
This is a telework position. Onsite support will be required as requested by customer.
The Customer Experience Advocate will support the program as follows:
1) 3 – 5 years of related project or program management experience
2) Certification Required: PMP or PgMP or DAWIA P/PM Level 3 or FAC P/PM Level III
3) Experience with collecting customer feedback and using it to support the design and development of customer satisfaction improvement processes and procedures
4) Experience with User Experience (UX) or Customer Experience (CX) design, specifically in developing personas and customer journey maps
5) Ability to use customer insights for customer experience design and process improvements
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.