General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is seeking an Applications Systems Analyst to support our newly awarded Army Analytics Group (AAG) contract. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. 8570 certification preferred.
Desired Skills: ArcSight, SCCM, SCOM, HBSS
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
High School + 10 yrs. similar experience, or AA/AS + 8yrs, or BS/BA + 5 yrs.
· Must have SECRET or Interim clearance at project start
· Must have an IAT II Certification, e.g., Security + CE, or within 6 months of start date
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.