Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services seeks talented candidates for an instructor position based in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The successful candidate will support specialized training requirements for multiple Programs of Instruction. Conducts basic certification training, mission-specific training and sustainment training for multiple Programs of Instruction (POI) supporting specialized customer requirements. Identifies desired learning behaviors, designs course syllabi, develops lesson plans, generates training aids and administers courseware. Plans and coordinates course schedules and daily learning activities with fellow instructors, external offices, training providers and other stakeholders. Conducts academic lecture; leads guided discussion; demonstrates Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP); and provides hands-on instruction, coaching and mentoring. Designs, orchestrates and administers practical training exercises and Field Training Exercises to reinforce student knowledge, refine student skill and develop student operational judgment. Administers student performance feedback system: observes and evaluates student performance; provides routine verbal feedback; authors formal written assessments and evaluations; develops and executes tailored remediation plans as required. Exercises Operational Risk Management for all phases of instruction.
- Required Skills:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph;
- Certified through customer operations/field training pipeline;
- Ten (10) years of fielded, OCONUS experience servicing customer operational requirements;
- Well-versed in IC counterintelligence and Operations Security principles and practices as well as a demonstrated mastery of IC operational travel mechanisms, both non-official and official;
- Strong background in interviewing, elicitation, negotiation and guided discussion;
- Working knowledge of IC secure communications methodologies;
- Experience in operational research and analysis;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with others in a small team environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written;
- Adapt well to change and thrive in an atmosphere that requires trust, teamwork, initiative, creativity and strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to operate under broad intent independent of direct oversight; reliable, trustworthy, committed to student and Cadre success;
- Excellent organizational skills; able to frame requirements, set priorities, develop practical methods and align resources to meet training goals;
- Ability to sustain demanding operational tasks in challenging environments over extended periods;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote with the aptitude to employ other customer-specific, automated programs, databases and technology-based capabilities.
Required Education (including Major):
- Prior experience in formal instructional design and curriculum development;
- IC certification in, and operational experience with, High Threat principles and operations;
- Prior experience with technical operations, either directly or in partnership with servicing offices and groups;
- Prior project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; can substitute demonstrated operational experience for educational requirement.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.