Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Systems Administrator the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Post-Deployment Software Sustainment (PDSS) System Integration Laboratory (SIL) in support of the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) THAAD PDSS Product Office. The candidate will conduct daily duties at the S3I Directorate, Redstone Arsenal, AL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers all classified and unclassified lab systems and networks to ensure system security, operational uptime, and compliance with AMRDEC Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures
• Use software tools such as the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) suite and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) tool to scan systems for Information Assurance (IA) vulnerabilities and compliance to Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs)
• Manage and periodically review the lab Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and update when needed
• Create, refine, and manage all artifacts related to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to ensure lab accreditation
• Coordinate with the AMRDEC Classified Infrastructure (ACI) and S3I IA teams to meet lab accreditation requirements
• Track, manage, and report the inventory of all lab equipment and associated software licenses and support contracts
• Ensure AMRDEC Open Storage Area (OSA) security policies are met.
Required Qualifications and Certifications:
• Secret Security Clearance required
• Security+ (must be obtained after hiring if candidate does not already possess)
• Computing Environment (CE) certification on a relevant platform such as Windows 10, Linux, or Solaris (must be obtained after hiring if candidate does not already possess)
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
-Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows systems
-Patching and remediating IA vulnerabilities and STIGs on Windows systems
-Administering virtual machines and environments
-Reviewing, assessing, and meeting RMF requirements
-Following and enforcing the policies and procedures associated with working in a classified environment
This position requires a U.S. Person 124988
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.