The Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Patriot Product Line (PPL) finance organization, within the Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) business, has an exciting opportunity for a Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst II to join our finance team in Andover, Massachusetts. The PPL Finance organization is a centralized, functional group that is responsible for the execution of all financial aspects for an impressive list of customers that rely on the Patriot platform. The candidate will gain valuable experience of the operations process while interacting with Program Management, Program Finance, Supply Chain, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and Control Account Managers (CAMs). As a key member of the IAMD PPL finance team, the successful candidate will perform detailed financial analysis for both total program and product level cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to budget and EAC positions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to perform meaningful analysis, assist in financial recommendations, and communicate effectively, while partnering with management and operating as integral member of the team. Required Skills:
- Maintain accurate records for Budget and EAC tracking to ensure adequate funding is available using Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Support the EAC process by working with CAM’s to develop accurate Estimates to Complete
- Process approved Budget Change Requests (BCR) and ensures all changes are incorporated into control systems
- Support audits of financial information by internal auditors, external auditors and DCAA/DCMA auditors.
- Partner with Patriot Product Line Teams, PMOs, and CBTs in the successful execution of each program
- 3+ years of relevant professional working experience
- Experienced user of SAP or similar system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical mindset
Required Education (Major):·B.S. in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or related field of studyThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Earn Value Management System (EVMS) certified and experience with APEX Earned Value
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude and desire to take on challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex information concisely to a cross functional team
- Experience in a Program Controls role in a production environment with Estimates at Completion (EAC's) and program costs & schedule tracking
- Ability to provide recommendations for process improvement and lead the implementation of desired efficiencies
- Demonstrated experience with tools such as Business Warehouse, PRISM, and Operations / Material dashboard.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.