General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Construction Engineering Supervisor to support the ASG-KU Department of Public Work (DPW) within the Kuwait Area of Responsibility (AOR). This program performs construction management services including but not be limited to, observation, inspection and/or oversight of construction associated with the various DPW and ASG-KU projects.
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
1. Performs advanced engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Directs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies, documents, and evaluates clients' functional requirements.
4. Conducts independent technical investigations and provides impact assessments and design recommendations to clients.
5. Provides engineering subject matter expertise to assigned clients, and may also advise other internal groups.
6. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation and provides quality assurance and review of technical reports and documentation written by other engineers.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and engineering support staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Serves as technical team or task lead.
9. Recommends major changes in procedures or objectives.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
10-15 years of related engineering experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Masters Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.