Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems (SAS) is seeking a mid-level program planning professional to join the Integrated Program Planning department as a Senior Program Planner. This position reports to the Program Planning Manager and works collaboratively with the Program Manager, finance, contracts, and technical leads to develop, maintain, and evaluate performance against the Program Measurement Baseline (PMB). This position requires a highly analytical, data driven, results oriented team member that proactively seeks out data, engages stakeholders, and facilitates closure of commitments. The applicant will be responsible for ensuring compliance with governmental and customer requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance an Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that are compliant with governmental and corporate requirements and which demonstrates the necessary cost and schedule integration.
- Assist in planning and cost estimating tasks, perform analyses, and prepare reports to ensure that programs meet or exceed schedule commitments. This includes internal weekly and monthly program schedule review packages and compliant external Contractual Data Requirements List submittals
- Participate in the preparation of schedules for all contract work and perform critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis, variance analysis and other forms of in-depth and actionable schedule related analysis.
- Incorporate contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic current contract schedule baselines.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Minimum 3 years of scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
- Minimum 3 Years of professional experience using software designed for creating and maintaining industry related schedules. (MS Project - Preferred, Primavera, OpenPlan, or similar scheduling software)
- Minimum 4 years of personal or professional experience using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- The ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Current Secret or greater Clearance
Bachelor's Degree in related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.