District of Columbia
Logistician III (Job Number:440390)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Logistician at our Washington, DC location to support to the Program Executive Office Submarines (PEO SUB) Program Offices by performing programmatic and logistics functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in ILS Management, Supply Support, Technical Design Interface, Training, and Facilities management.
- Support management of Computer Resources, Support and Test Equipment, Technical data and manpower and personnel.
- Provide assistance with the development of logistics support plans and methodologies, production contracts, and Navy production management.
- Prepares and implements directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- Develop formal correspondence and reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active secret security clearance or ability to obtain.
- Required: 15 years professional experience in Integrated Logistics Support.
- Desired: 10 or more years of experience with Navy Acquisition and/or In-Service Logistics Programs.
- Desired: Demonstrated experience in ILS Management, Supply Support, Technical Design Interface, Training, Facilities, Computer Resources, Support and Test Equipment, Technical data and manpower and personnel along with the development of logistics support plans and methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of production contracts, and Navy production management.
- Well organized
- Superior attention to detail
- Can multi- task
- Quick learner
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 25, 2018, 8:05:12 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job