Contract Analyst Sr. (Job Number:440334)
- SAIC is seeking a Contract Analyst Sr. in Saint Inigoes, MD.
- Review and validate contract expenditure data from all SAIW Division contracts, to include weekly expenditure reports and periodic invoices.
- Maintain contract financial data within the division PTS database.
- Provide financial management and analysis for budget projections, and funding appropriation analysis.
- Analyze contract-related data.
- Utilize the Contract Status Report (CSR) to generate feedback to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on the overall health of each SAIW Division contract.
- Analysis of contract financial reports and vouchers, track contract expenditures, and reconcile contract close out reports.
- Prepare and draft documentation per prescribed DoD, Command and Contracting Activity formats and standards for procurement (large and small purchase).
- Assists with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
- Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations.
- Utilizes Navy ERP to extract data necessary in performing management and financial analysis and report preparation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 6+ yrs experience or Masters and 4+ yrs exp.
- 6+ years of contract management experience, to include development of program acquisition documentation, development of corrective action systems, development of program monitoring approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), analysis of contract’s health, data collection and analysis, development of cost estimates, and development of contract status reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- 6+ years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience of the last six (6) years must have been as a lead.
- Demonstrate experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control and contract tracking.
- Familiarity with forms related to military interdepartmental procurement requests, work requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and DD 254.
- Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain is required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2018, 9:36:49 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job