Training Solutions Architect (Job Number:440594)
- SAIC is looking for a Training Solutions Architect to join our Training Market Sub-Segment.
- The Training Solutions Architect will lead our technical solutions in responses to government solicitations for training and training systems inclusive of instruction delivery, instructional systems development, simulations, simulators, and game based technologies.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for using advanced technical principles, theories and concepts and will contribute to the development of new principles and concepts in training, simulation, and simulators.
- The Training Solutions Architect may coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts and will exercise independent judgment with regard to the defined problem and takes full responsibility for the results and their acceptance.
- This position may initiate and execute the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training systems, and investigate the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential technical solutions and products as they relate to training and training systems.
- Significant participation in the development of proposals and training solutions will be included as part of these responsibilities, often performed with minimal oversight.
- The Training Solutions Architect will represent SAIC at industry forums with our customers and partner companies.
- Develop and write technical approaches in responses to solicitations.
- Develop and refine training systems-related offerings.
- Assist in the determination of the market need and the technical approach.
- Develop technical solutions to training systems-related innovation solutions and investment projects.
- The products may include conceptual diagrams, technical approaches and specifications, basis of estimate, and educational materials development/modification.
- Provide training systems and simulation support to various programs in areas such as experimentation, research development and engineering, studies and analysis and modeling.
- Undergraduate degree in training, instructional systems design (ISD), related field, or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 12 years overall training, simulations, or ISD experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting technical proposal responses to government solicitations.
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor team members in the development of training-related technical solutions including content design and development, training delivery, simulator and simulation design and development, assessment and sustainment.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership to understand requirements, create solutions, and report results.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports.
- Proficient in the use of e-learning authoring tools.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2018, 9:14:24 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-AUSTIN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job