full-time employee contract
· Design, code, and implement next-generation webapplication using software engineering best practices in the latesttechnologies
· o SinglePage Application Front-End (Angular, Sass, Typescript, NodeJS)
· o NetflixOSS stack (Eureka, Zuul, etc)
· o SpringFramework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data)
· o DevOps(Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, Groovy, Ansible)
· Provide software expertise in one or more ofthese areas: Java application integration, java enterprise services, serviceoriented architectures, security, business process management/business rulesprocessing, user experience (UX) and accessibility (Section 508/WCAG/USDS WebStandards).
· Investigate and repair application defectsregardless of component, including front-end, business logic, middleware, ordatabase (SQL and data modeling).
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or arelated field ( Educationand/or formal training may substitute for experience requirement)
· U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
· 10+ years of experience with full lifecycledevelopment
· 7+ years of experience with systems/applicationanalysis & design
· 4+ years of combined experience SOA/Microservicearchitecture/REST integration
· Experience in building responsive UIs with modernfront end technologies (Angular 2+, Sass, Typescript, Bootstrap)
· Demonstrable knowledge with Java EE, Javagenerics and concurrent programming.
Excellent knowledge of relational databases(PostgreSQL, Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)