This position will report to the Business Development Executive for Land Warfare Systems and is the leader of the LWS domestic BD team, responsible for product line growth and domestic bookings for the entire LWS portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing strategic plans and objectives for the domestic BD team on all domestic pursuits. Developing opportunities and leveraging all RMS systems/services; internal and external collaboration to identify strategic growth opportunities.
- Organizing, maintaining, and improving the company’s domestic relationships with customers, industrial partners, consultants, government agencies, and corporate assets, focused on the company’s business growth. The successful candidate will partner with LWS reps, consultants, and leverage other cross functional and business resources to drive booking wins
- Serving as a key interface for RMS’ domestic customers and internally as the voice of the customer. Responsible for building the bookings pipeline for the 2019-2023 timeframe. As the leader of the domestic BD team, and key interface with USBD and consultants, this position facilitates domestic wins by ensuring the appropriate resources are applied, utilizing RMS forward deployed help, and leveraging USBD support.
- Driving domestic customer engagements to include agendas, white papers, briefings, Immersive Customer demonstrations, and trade show interactions.
- Minimum 14 years of progressive experience; preferably with business development experience combined with equivalent defense industry experience.
- Demonstrated success leading business development pursuits/campaigns.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in related discipline (MBA preferred)
- Experience with U.S. military, the US DOD budget & procurement process to include DOTC and OTA acquisition.
- Past experience managing remote employees.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Direct knowledge of domestic customers, including excellent working relationships with senior government and military leaders.
- Strategic perspective to identify potential RMS growth opportunities within/across entire LWS portfolio; able to develop business plans for long term growth by using relationships and assessing all available market data.
- Able to identify legitimate opportunities for new business and foster new opportunities within new and existing relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; commands presence and ability to demonstrate business and technical acumen
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time at a minimum.
This position is located in Tucson, AZ.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.