Raytheon BBN Technologies (BBN) is looking for creative, talented individuals to join our world-class Analytics and Machine Intelligence business unit and to help us advance the state-of-the-art in our areas of operation. Our work ranges from seminal research and development to advanced fielded solutions. BBN's research team collaborates with universities on a range of cutting edge projects. Our research activities drive the development of industry-leading 24x7 solutions and their deployment into demanding user environments.
We're looking for a Senior Customer Experience Representative for a small DevOps group devoted to developing and supporting a speech recognition system and related software. A person in this position will provide support for this software to customers, primarily by e-mail, telephone, and remote access, with occasional site visits. This will primarily be post-sales support although occasional pre-sales work may be required.
• Strong communicator with demonstrated ability to address customer needs in a dynamic environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience working on Linux systems
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience or 7 years of relevant experience
• Experience with Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Perl, and/or Python
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Experience with containerized software for continuous integration, delivery, and deployment via Docker or similar tools
This position requires either (1) US citizenship, (2) Permanent Residency, or (3) other suitable documentation to permit hiring if you are not a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.