Raytheon BBN Technologies (BBN) is looking for creative, talented individuals to join our world-class Analytics and Machine Intelligence business unit and to help us advance the state-of-the-art in our areas of operation. Our work ranges from seminal research and development to advanced fielded solutions. BBN's research team collaborates with universities on a range of cutting edge projects. Our research activities drive the development of industry-leading 24x7 solutions and their deployment into demanding user environments.
We're looking for a Principal Customer Experience Representative for a small DevOps group devoted to developing and supporting a speech recognition system and related software. A person in this position will provide support for this software to customers, primarily by e-mail, telephone, and remote access, with occasional site visits. This will primarily be post-sales support although occasional pre-sales work may be required.
• Strong communicator with demonstrated ability to address customer needs in a dynamic environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience working on Linux systems
• Experience with at least one of Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Perl, and Python
• Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Experience with containerized software for continuous integration, delivery, and deployment via Docker or similar tools
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.