Senior Stf. Software Engineer - Dev OPS
Job ID: 456532BR
Date posted: Oct. 12, 2018
City: King of Prussia
Program: F35 PTD
• Ensuring operational best practices by working closely with the deployment/releasing teams.
• Serve as a resource to multiple teams (dev, I&T, and ops) to resolve issues on mission-critical systems
• Implementing automation technologies and tools across the software development lifecycle from requirements to development to testing and operations
• Responsibility for enhancing and maintaining telemetry in support of monitoring tool suites throughout code and infrastructure
• Ability to design, build, and operate a technology stack
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Data management experience
• Expert skill in any of the following tools and coding languages: Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB), JAVA, and SQL
• Strong operational experience in Windows development environment
• Strong experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Powershell, Ruby, Bash, etc.
• Proven effective cross-functional leadership skills (prior leadership experience preferred)
• Security training and experience developing secure code to protect applications from attack, as well as defend against common cybersecurity vulnerabilities
• Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python
• Experience with AWS in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch.
• experience developing secure code to protect applications, and defending against common cybersecurity vulnerabilities
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Software Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day