ServiceNow Developer (Job Number:440999)
- SAIC is seeking an Associate ServiceNow Business Analyst/Developer to join our team supporting major state & local government customers.
- The Associate ServiceNow Business Analyst/Developer will Participate on a team of ServiceNow administrators, analysts and engineers in a highly
professional, service oriented environment supporting operations, maintenance and development of SAIC and customer instances of ServiceNow.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Analysis of requests for enhancements to the system based on evaluation of the business needs and alignment with system / process best practices.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Estimation of level of effort and schedule for work orders.
- Collaboration with technical staff and non-technical staff through solution iterations, and acceptance.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done within required timelines
- Implement a management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
- Service-Now configuration and customization including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, data imports.
- Activation of new customers – typically fixed price / fixed schedule projects that include data migration, integrations, system configurations, development of service catalog and portal, training, and go-live. The Associate ServiceNow Business Analyst/Developer performs a critical management role ensuring that the technology ServiceNow IT support processes and workflows are working effectively, reliably, and efficiently to meet service objectives and customer expectations. This position offers the chance to improve the speed, efficiency, and usability of IT services. Background / Experience The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working in ServiceNow as an administrator or as a beginning ServiceNow developer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field/concentration and 0 years of experience.
- Ability to obtain & maintain a Public Trust.
- Experience developing in COTS or custom built software that uses a relational database.
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
- Experience defining business requirements, analysis and design of possible solutions, estimation of level of effort and hours required to complete the work.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Detailed analytical abilities
- ITIL Foundations V3 Certificate or 2 or more years of ITIL and related process experience
- Experience with Agile methodology and working on scrum teams.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Experience developing reports, dashboards, working with reporting tools and concepts, (Crystal Reports, Business Objects).
- Experience with data migration, data management, developing transform maps, and scripts for use in migrating data from excel spreadsheets and databases, establishing successful data feeds.
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Catalog Development
- Experience with LDAP, MID Server configurations, Active directory data feeds.
- Experience in designing and developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with Bootstrap and responsive web applications.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2018, 1:09:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-TN-COOKEVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job