District of Columbia
Major Command Coordination Center (MCCC) Manager (Job Number:440972)
- Oversees and represents AFDW equities and priorities to the AFIN Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), DoD and AF Component.
- The MCCC Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on all cyber messages, orders, and directives (e.g., IVAMs, TCNOs, TASKORDS).
- Maintain communications and coordination between internal and external services providers in order to maintain situational awareness over the AFDW portion of the AFIN.
- Reviews Vulnerability risk and risk mitigation activities.
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of tasks and deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project reviews.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables.
- Oversees those who evaluate, analyze, and propose operational and technical alternatives.
- Directs technical teams and facilitates the integration of subtasks to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors.
- Track, assign, monitor, and report status of Cyber orders issued through Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, (JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBEDR, or AFDW).
- Advise the AFDW/CC and AFDW/A3/5/6 on completion of cyber orders or inability to complete assigned tasks pertaining to AFNET, PMO, and ADDW-unique systems as required/directed by the AFDW/CC or delegated authority.
- Advise AFDW Leadership, MAJCOM/CCs, AFCYBER (and subordinate units), the Joint Service Provider (JSP), on operational impacts of cyber orders to component missions.
- Coordinate and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), with Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBER (and subordinate units), or JSP to resolve operational impact issues when relief of orders is granted.
- Ensure POA&Ms are completed for any requests for relief and/or mitigations.
- Coordinate conflicting guidance with Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBER, and JSP.
- Must be available for scheduled shift 0600 – 1800 M – Fr, available 24/7/365 within 2 hours to meet with the COR on site if needed.
- The MCCC Manager oversees and represents AFDW equities and priorities to the AFIN Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), DoD and AF Components.
- The MCCC Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on all cyber messages, orders and directives (e.g., IAVMs, TCNOs, TASKORDS).
- The MCCC manager shall maintain communications and coordination between internal and external service providers in order to maintain situational awareness over the AFDW portion of the AFIN.
- A MCCC Manager shall be on site 0600-1800, Monday through Friday, and available 24/7/365 within 2 hours to meet with the COR on site.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and DoD 8570/8140 IAM III certification (at least one of CISSP, CISM, or GSLC) required.
- The MCCC manager shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and 9+ years experience, and current IAM Level 3 Certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC), and a minimum of 7 years of experience in managing IT operations centers.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2018, 9:08:30 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job