Sr. Technical Services Manager - PM (Job Number:440981)
- SAIC is seeking a Sr. Technical Services Manager who will be a member of technical engineering and program management services solutions to a DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) in support of mission critical DoD systems in Stafford, VA.
- Ensures continuous communication with the government, among the team, and with adjacent activities, as appropriate for contract execution.
- Leads and guides a team of highly technical personnel to serve as the COR’s main point of contact and is ultimately responsible for the quality and efficiency of all tasks performed under this Task Order.
- Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, manages programs to scope, schedule, budget and risk.
- Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the program and proposes budgets for the same.
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations and program reviews.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews program deliverables.
- Provides support to the COR to evaluate, review, monitor and report on program performance.
- Conducts analysis and monitoring of program requirements, performance, schedule and risk.
- Researches, collects, organizes and interprets technical data and status relating to programs.
- Performs data and requirement gathering, and business process analysis.
- Coordinates activities to identify program risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field.
- Must have a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAWIA III.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the current information technology environment, including operations of a DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP), familiarity with current cyber security tools and general knowledge of cyber security applications, operating and network systems.
- Should have successfully managed a program greater than $10M.
- Possess IAT Level II or greater.
- 10+ years of experience supporting a program in a DOD Computing Environment, Network Environment, and Enclave Environment.
- Top Secret / Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2018, 1:03:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job