General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Sign-on bonus up to $10,000.00 is dependent upon experience
A Field Service Representative (FSR) performs testing, implementation, operation, and maintenance of the Specialized Automated Mission Suite/Enhanced Situational Awareness (SAMS/ESA) system to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system. Performs research, testing, and implementation of new hardware and software loads to include COTS, GOTS, and SAMS-ESA unique software such as Jockey, Services Too, Bus Driver, and Short Bus as required. Creates and implements processes and procedures to ensure the provisioning and maintenance of SAMS-ESA is consistent with customer requirements, industry best practices and information assurance controls. Tracks incidents in Remedy and assigns tasks, provides the customer with information, trend analysis, and service improvement recommendations. Responsible for maintaining SAMS-ESA computers with current configurations and monthly mission product updates for global distribution. Provides software maintenance in the form of inspections and operational check of all hardware and software prior to installation. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert in defining and creating SOPs, TTP's, and other support documentation to be used in the training of SAMS-ESA users on hardware and software capabilities and operation, locally or deployed locations. Assist with all related configuration, asset, problem and knowledge management efforts related to SAMS-ESA initiatives.
1. Working knowledge of Performance Flight Planning Software (PFPS) and Improved Many on Many (IMOM) required.
2. Must be able to identify, analyze and troubleshoot a wide range of complex technical computer and network related problems effectively and efficiently
3. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects across the team
4. Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures, Tactics, Techniques , and Procedures for Integration & Testing and Operational assets
5. Experience providing IT support to USSOCOM weapons systems
6. Advanced knowledge of Command & Control systems, Radio Frequency and Datalink communications is highly desired.
7. Must possess knowledge of SIPRNET and NIPRNET networking hardware and software procedures.
8. Advanced knowledge of Link-16, SADL and PRC-117G & PRC-152 radios, crypto loading, and radio/crypto configuration.
9. Working knowledge of KuSS systems highly desired.
10. Knowledge of development, testing and documentation procedures for in-flight systems is highly desired.
11. Understand relational database structures and possess knowledge of basic SQL commands.
12. Possess knowledge of and experience applying computer security policy, procedures, and protective measures.
13. MCSE/RHCE or other advanced certification desired
14. Excellent communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills, follow through, is detail-oriented and organized.
5-8 years experienced providing IT services on multiple OS platforms for Microsoft and/or Linux/Red Hat required.
Work environment is an administrative office, IT Systems integration lab and flight line area
Position will require an annual 90-day OCONUS deployment in support of SAMS-ESA initiatives
Annual 90-day deployment rotations will be to an undisclosed OCONUS location. Note: Annual deployment locations may or may not be the same
Must be able to obtain a passport for OCONUS travel requirements
Lift over 35 LBS
Pass DoD’s medical requirements if position is OCONUS or for certain deployments
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#DPOST #cjpost #ARMA #CLS #FSR #MITSA #SAMS-ESA
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline; or Technical School Certificate related to computer systems. Equivalent military training and operational experience will be assessed in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. CompTia Security + CE certification required