Raytheon IIS is seeking a Senior Principal Subcontract Manager in support of our Joint Polar Satellite System – Common Ground Station (JPSS-CGS) program. This senior-level Subcontract Manager will be the program lead responsible for sourcing, negotiating, awarding, documenting and managing subcontract agreements for materials, services, and solutions. This position serves as a member of the JPSS-CGS Integrated Product Team to analyze program challenges and recommend supply chain solution options. The Senior Principal Subcontract Manager will responsible for subcontractor performance and will be the IPT lead for compiling subcontractor performance feedback data (cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and programmatic/contractual requirements) across the IPT and reporting comprehensive metric ratings to leadership and with the subcontractors to ensure program goals are met. The Senior Principal Subcontract Manager will compile and analyze industry/market and Raytheon data to support the selection of high-performing suppliers. Ensures that enterprise, prime contract, and category/product/service specific requirements are properly communicated to suppliers. Analyzes supplier quotes/proposals, utilizes source selection techniques (best value, total cost of ownership, etc.), performs cost/price analyses, establishes negotiation objectives/strategies, conducts negotiations, and identifies and documents supplier risks/opportunities. Fully supports Gate Reviews and new business capture/proposal efforts. Compiles and analyzes information to keep informed on industry/market trends and industry best practices/processes. Executes to Raytheon and customer requirements including government regulations (such as FAR/DFAR), public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
- 8 years of applicable experience ideally in U.S. Government Subcontract Management environment similar to Raytheon's.
- Proven expertise in subcontract management execution and solutioning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely knowledgeable with FAR and DFAR regulations
- Strong Compliance Knowledge & Focus
- Expertise with all contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, IDIQ)
- Ability to confidently negotiate subcontract terms and conditions
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office applications in a business environment.
- Experience with SAP and EPAD systems
- Previous experience in mentoring/coaching employees in USG subcontracting
- Experience with supporting New Business Pursuits/Captures
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, marketing, finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience) 124349BR 124349
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.