Raytheon Middle East Systems (RAYMES) Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
The Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) IT organization creates leading-edge technical solutions for complex systems and program challenges. Our team helps to drive business growth, affordability and flawless execution by leveraging flexible, scalable and secure global IT services and solutions. We partner across IDS, Corporate and GBS to deliver competitive differentiators that enable excellence in Enterprise Collaboration, Global Growth, and Competitive Advantage.
As an integral member of the IT team, the RAYMES IT Manager will serve as the lead across multiple IT disciplines in the support of Raytheon Programs in Jeddah and at remote locations within Saudi Arabia. The RAYMES IT Manager will be responsible for collaborating across Raytheon IDS and GBS IT to enable the successful support for all RAYMES IT activities which includes two components: business (programs plus overhead support) and residential (~ 100+ employees live on a Raytheon/MOD compound). The candidate must have a proven track record of partnering with diverse stakeholders across the company and be well versed technically, professionally, and respected behaviorally. Often cross cutting a wide spectrum of Raytheon functions at IDS and Corp, the candidate must balance multiple competing priorities to ensure RAYMES, compound residents, customer, government, and vendor needs are quickly achieved economically and intelligently. This role will report to the Chief Information Officer of Raytheon Saudi Arabia.
An IT Manager must have a proven track record of IT success in complex environments in partnership with program management, engineering, finance, and other functions. A successful candidate will be results-oriented and able to effectively design and implement IT applications, business processes, and IT infrastructure. In this role you will effectively partner with a wide range of global RTN service providers as well as local and regional contractors and vendors.
In this role, you must work with minimal supervision and will be held accountable for ensuring compliance to Raytheon policies while moving the business forward -- balancing program and functional needs. IT Managers have to exercise high emotional intelligence to work across multiple functions staffed by local staff of varying nationalities and must possess a positive, can-do attitude in times of ambiguity and stress. Strict compliance with local laws in Saudi Arabia is a condition of employment. The employee will be expected to travel between Raytheon Saudi Arabia facilities with some travel elsewhere in region or to the United States.
This position requires a local Saudi Arabian citizen or global expatriate who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
· 10+ years of experience within the information technology industry
· Must possess a current DSP-5 license for Raymes Programs or ability to obtain one
· Work experience in multiple IT disciplines including demonstrated expertise in one or more IT infrastructure disciplines (desktop support, networking, servers, and security)
· Experience in change management and regulatory compliance requirements
· Experience in a leadership role managing teams and leading projects and/or programs to include budgetary responsibility
· Ability to interact with multiple levels of employees effectively – (e.g. - customer, Raytheon, teammates, and suppliers).
Experience in ITIL Framework and Processes
· Knowledge, design, and presentation skills to participate in Enterprise level architecture and operations teams to deploy international IT services.
· Project management experience
· Understanding of strategic-level tasks/project life cycles and project management concepts
· Strong ability to achieve results in matrix environment and energize teams to deliver results
· End User Support Operations (Active Directory, SCCM, Lease Refresh, Office 365)
· High cross cultural indicator and cultural awareness.
· Must have experience working independently to achieve results in key technical areas
Bachelor's degree in an IT, discipline or multiple years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
(Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 125554BR 125554