General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
Advise and provide staff assistance to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation on significant security assistance matters pertaining to the export of US Army military technology Worldwide.
Monitor, review, analyze, and coordinate security assistance and export issues with DoD and non-DoD agencies to ensure compliance with established policies, to include: the NDP, Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), the Foreign Assistance Act, the Arms Export Control Act, and other legislation.
Review Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) export requests for Technology Security Foreign Disclosure (TSFD) and US Army export policy issues. Draft export license provisos appropriate to the sensitivity of the technology using Army and OSD policy guidance for USG review and signature. Document all analysis and enter the finding in the USXPORT and Army Export Control System (Army ECS).
- Review FMS and DCS export requests.
- Draft Correspondence for Director NI and DASA. Write point papers and information paper on country and FMS topics to support NI, DASA and ASAALT meetings and activities.
- Coordinate with NI Staff, DSCA, USASAC and Army PM’s and PEO’s to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Keep the client and US and foreign customers informed on issues in a timely manner.
- Backup colleagues in their absence.
5-8 years of related experience.
Security Clearance REQUIRED
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Completion of DISAM Security Assistance training course is desired.
- Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED