General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
1. 5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
2. Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT Level II (Security+ CE or equivalent) access upon hire for positions with elevated privileges and must obtain ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire
3. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required
4. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
5. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #BICES and #CJPOST
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.