Program/Task Order Manager (Job Number:440997)
- The Program Manager will lead a large team of IT Professionals working with client Program and Project Managers in the Design and Implementation of IT Systems.
- The role requires significant technical and functional experience. Excellent communication and program management skills are critical as the program manager will manage contractors and matrix teams across several disciplines within engineering.
- Overall, the program manager will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and executive oversight to all aspects of network integration engineering projects and activities.
- Develops and implements strategies, project standards, and performance metrics.
- Works with Engineers and Managers to ensure all initiatives meet project specifications and requirements.
- Define and document standard processes and perform In Progress Reviews as required of Program Management Office Support; Workforce Management; and Risk Management.
- Meet with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) bi-weekly (or as needed) to validate staffing requirements, discuss staffing issues, staff performance, accept work submitted, prioritize tasks, and ensure that all schedules and deliverables are met on time.
- Ensure that all deliverables are created and delivered in accordance with the schedule, quality, and all other agreed upon requirements with the COR.
- Maintain a Task Management Plan and Quality Control Plan (QCP) to ensure performance meets or exceeds Government Performance Thresholds monitoring performance against these plans, and delivering a semi-annual Quality Assurance Report (QAR) to update progress against the metrics detailed in the plans.
- Identify and provide appropriate resources with the requisite technical and functional skills to perform all work identified.
- Manage the human resources activities of all staff, contract management of subcontractors and other consultants (if any).
- Coordinate deliverables across all tasks and subtasks for the Contractor and subcontractor’s staff.
- Ensure time and performance data are accurately recorded at the task/project-level on a daily basis and cost data labor and material) is captured in order to determine cost per deliverable.
- Provide labor and cost information as required by the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) in specified format for importing data into Government’s automated Contract and Financial systems.
- Implement an EVMS as required by FAR Subpart 34.2—Earned Value Management System to support Earned Value Management (EVM) Reporting Requirements.
- Provide a monthly status report summarizing accomplishments in addition to monitoring the quality assurance, configuration management, security management, and risk management as applicable to the task order.
- Plan, implement, and support in the transition from current functional silos, such as hosting, development, testing, and database management to “Dev-Ops” - project work in cross-functional teams that are focused on software products (see “DevOps” attachment).
- Ensure cost data (labor and material) is captured in order to determine cost per deliverable.
- MS Project TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES
- Project Planner/Scheduler – Level 3
- Programmatic Support – Level 3
- Application Hosting Support, Database Administration Support, Server Operations/Maintenance Support, Platform Engineering Support, Data Storage and Maintenance Support, Network Operations and Maintenance Support, Workstation Development and Maintenance Support, Cyber Operations Support, Alternative Processing Facilities (APF) leasing support, Audio Visual Engineering and Support, Infrastructure Security Operations Support, High Performance.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
- Fifteen Years Project Management Experience with a focus in Application Hosting Support, Database Administration Support, Server Operations/Maintenance Support, Platform Engineering Support, Data Storage and Maintenance Support, Network Operations and Maintenance Support, Workstation Development and Maintenance Support, Cyber Operations Support, Alternative Processing Facilities (APF) leasing support, Audio Visual Engineering and Support, Infrastructure Security Operations Support, High Performance
- Fifteen Years of Experience in Task & Stakeholder Management
- Fifteen Years of Experience interfacing with Contracting Officer Representatives and Senior Leadership
- Experience with IT planning processes and program/non-program budgeting, IT governance, staff administration, and other administrative functions highly desirable.
- Public Trust L5 Security Clearable
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
- Experience managing projects with some or all of administrative, grants management, financial, contracts management and human capital business activities.
- PMP® project/program management certification highly recommended.
- Fifteen Years of Experience in a healthcare Environment.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2018, 11:40:53 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job