full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach various RSAF English courses
• Develop English language training materials according to RSAF criteria and needs
• Prepare and use lesson plans according to RSAF standards
• Use and complete various training forms in accordance with RSAF standards
• Monitor and record student attendance and counsel students as necessary
• Develop and administer English language tests
• BA English Language Instruction or Applied Linguistics OR a BA or BSC in any discipline with a TESL / TEFL certification.
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.