full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a SmallSat Ground SETA to join the Intelligence and Operations Support (IOS) Division in our Chantilly, VA office. IOS provides specialized engineering, analysis and operations support to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We support the development of next generation national security-related systems based in space, in the air, and on the ground.
High level duties include, but are not limited to:
• Technical and programmatic support to Customer SmallSat Ground research, acquisition, development/test/integration and demonstration.
• Draft, review, edit/update acquisitions and program artifacts including RFP packages, ECP packages, SOWs, requirements, CONOPs, schedules, test plans/procedures, architecture products (DODAF)
• Assist Customer lead in planning, executing, and managing R&D acquisitions for successful test and/or demonstration of capabilities / technologies; Coordinate planning efforts across program stakeholders including senior management, support staff, contracts, finance.
• Conduct technical evaluations, as needed, of proposals
• Assist Customer lead in long term planning of R&D initiatives, campaigns, roadmaps
• Assist Customer in planning, coordinating and executing internal and external engagement encompassing both governance and programmatic stakeholders (e.g. TEMs, ASCs, ERBs)
• Provide analysis of program execution; develop and provide recommendations to ensure successful programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) execution.
• Develop and coordinate documentation to support program funding actions
• Develop, coordinate, and brief (as required) program point papers, status briefings, ect
• Monitor vendor’s SW development processes and activities; monitor SW testing to ensure system requirements properly addressed; Oversee SW integration into baseline systems hosted in Cloud environment
• MS in Engineering or relevant science discipline
• Experience with SW integration, to include AWS environment
• Direct Systems Engineering experience with Ground processing systems
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly