Join the Missile and Space Defense Product Line team within the Space Systems (SS) mission area and Space & Airborne Systems (SAS) business. The financial analyst will be essential to the execution of both existing programs and key pursuits. This dynamic program area contains a number of programs with multiple contract types (FFP, CPFF, and CPIF).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), proposal oversight, working with internal and external customers, foreign exchange execution and audit/policy compliance.
- Minimum of 6 years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years with related Master’s degree
- Must be an expert at consolidating and analyzing data necessary to ensure financial forecasts are accurate.
- Ability to effectively analyze financial data and communicate financial information internally and externally to the product line.
- Utilize good leadership and organizational skills in focusing stakeholders toward common finance goal by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
- Significant EVMS experience desired
- Independently create and accurately analyze financial data
- PRISM/MRP experience
- Ability to obtain a TS and/or SSBI clearance is a plus
: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 6 years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 4 years related work experience.Desired Education
: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. 125986
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.