Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon hires industry-leading professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions.
The System Administrator will be responsibilities for user account management, troubleshooting, cabling, and other IT tasks as assigned. They will also be responsible for providing hardware and software support for developer requests performed in any lab. They will support the lab’s hardware and software systems to include: the operability, administration, and configuration of all IT hardware in the lab. Along with this, the System Administrator will track and maintain and an inventory configurations of all lab equipment and provide training to other members of the team.
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of for developing and testing of SIGINT Information Technology systems,
• Experience with external network communications
• Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs,
• Minimum seven (7) years combined experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems,
• Minimum seven (7) years’ experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS,
• Minimum five (5) years combined experience supporting Java development activities, including applets, Java Server Pages, and J2EE frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts or Java Server Faces (JSF),
• Minimum five (5) years combined experience supporting C and C++ development activities,
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience with integrated processing environments such as a Storage Area Network,
• Minimum two (2) years combined experience supporting HTML, XML, and WEB-based Graphical User Interface/portal development activities,
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in writing scripts and
• Experience in developing and delivering briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.