General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
Supports the Royal Saudi Naval Forces at the NAVSUP in Philadelphia. Duties will include but are not limited to maintain all requisition requests for quote, procurement and technical research requirements, coordinate with commercial vendors for potential directs purchases and records all documentation for RSNF review and analysis and address program issues across acquisition, logistics and financial elements from a developmental and operational stand-point and provide Integrate Logistics Support (ILS) assessment and analysis.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.