General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Sector Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with sector leaders and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties including scheduling of travel, processing of expense reports, coordination of meetings, and assisting with the organization of sector level business events. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic established company with competitive compensation.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of sector and business requirements.
2. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
3. May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
4. May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
5. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative or analytical experience.
Experience with international business environments is preferred
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.