Windows Systems Admin (HPC) (Job Number:441128)
SAIC is seeking a Windows System Administrator in Vicksburg, MS.
The role supports the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services (HITS) task order contract, Team SAIC provides program management and technical support necessary to advance the services, capabilities, infrastructure, and technologies in the HPCMP supercomputing centers.
- Configuration, maintenance and installation of supporting Windows infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer Windows desktops, windows Servers, workgroups and printers.
- Manage Data Assessment and Analysis Center (DAAC) clusters and workstations.
Required Clearance & Education:
- Active Secret clearance with completed SSBI for Top Secret eligibility OR Top Secret clearance.
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Active Windows OS certification
- Bachelors and 2 years or more of related experience OR 6 years of related experience without the degree.
- 3 years’ experience supporting Microsoft Server and Desktop environments.
- An understanding of managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows Active Directory and networking technologies such as DNS, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, etc., and a working knowledge of how to implement and troubleshoot in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Experience with Windows authentication via DoD CAC (Common Access Card).
- Experience with managing and maintaining virtualization infrastructure and architecture such as VMware vSphere OR Citrix Xen Sever.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center, especially Configuration Manager.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2018, 7:59:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-MS-VICKSBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job