General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an active TS/SCI with a polygraph**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
**Requires additional security scrub** Conduct local law enforcement checks as part of the background investigation process. Collect requests from local investigators and later retrieve those checks from the local police departments. Tracks requests via MS Excel to ensure that all outgoing checks are completed and received, and distributes completed checks to the entire investigative cadre. Will receive training on how to interact with outside law enforcement personnel and supporting documentation to establish candidate's bona fides. Oversee the department's fleet of 70+ government vehicles, including coordinating vehicle maintenance, tracking license plate and registration dates, procuring new vehicles and exchanging older vehicles for new ones, addressing government vehicle (GOV) accidents, compiling annual report for GOV costs, and providing monthly mileage reports. Manage several financial accounts in coordination with Finance team review, including phone billing for cell phones, EZ Pass billing for the GOV fleet, and mailing costs incurred for package deliveries. Manage issuance and return of Sponsor credential for new and departing investigators. Provide support to the department's Quality Assurance (QA) letter program. Participate in monthly meetings to provide updates and progress on assigned accounts. Assist with scheduling agents' room appointments and update the investigator leave calendar. Requires ability and willingness to travel within the WMA using GOVs. Core hours: 7:00am-5:00pm (one hour swing either way).
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred