Analyst I, Senior-Level Cyber Security Network Engineer (Job Number:440803)
- The successful candidate will analyze complex local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluation, selecting operating systems and protocol suites, and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms, including e-mail, files transfer, multimedia, and teleconferencing.
- Configure systems to the user environment. Support the acquisition of hardware, software, and subcontractor services.
- Act as a technical project leader or provide work leadership for junior employees.
- Perform a variety of routine and non-routine tasks associated with Cyber/Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) support in accordance with National and Department of Defense (DoD) standards to include the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) / Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Top Secret clearance able to attain and hold TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ten years of experience with supporting DoD network environments
- Knowledge of networks, including switches, routers, hubs, servers, cables, racks, firewalls, LAN, WAN, and TCP/IP
- Ability to develop detailed design, test, and implementation documentation supporting the development, deployment, and operation of security architectures
- Experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting complex network architectures
- Experience with computers and trouble ticket software, including Remedy
- Experience with the configuration and administration of a variety of embedded network routers and switches, both consumer and enterprise grade
- Experience with network information security methodologies
- Experience managing or supporting the product development life cycle
- Experience with installation and configuration of Linux systems
- Knowledge of DoD Cybersecurity policies, directives, and STIGs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in information technology, computer science, mathematics, statistics, business, engineering, or physical science
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification, including Security+ CE
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2018, 8:24:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-PENSACOLA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job