full-time employee contract
· Assist the Government program/project manager in the development of new programs and associated documentation or the execution oversight of deployed programs or technical capability integration activities.
· Assist the Government with preparing SES and higher headquarters-level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support executive program recommendations and decisions.
· Assist the Government program or project manager in the development of RFPs and the assessment of associated proposals to include developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers’ responses for feasibility and completeness.
· Develop and support the management of program baselines, plans, task trackers and schedules that comply with the program's Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Assist the Government program/project manager in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
· Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
· Assist the Government program or project manager in establishing project priorities.
· Serve as the Government program or project manager’s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer’s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
· Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers’ execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
· Assist the Government program/project manager in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
· Perform risk management activities to support risk, issue, and opportunity (RIO) identification, assessment, and prioritization. Monitor and assist in ongoing assessment of the status of critical path activities and contractual deliverables to proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks related to cost, schedule and technical performance.
Support problem resolution processes through problem identification and development of problem solution options mutually acceptable to all concerned stakeholders. Support problem solution implementation activities as required