This individual will be responsible for supporting Program Supply Chain Management (PSCM) areas within the Product Support sub mission area of Raytheon Intelligence Information and Services.In this role you will be a Material Program Manager within the Space and Airborne product line supporting multiple programs. In this role you will be the IPT lead accountable for managing all supply chain (SC) activities and deliverables for assigned programs including proposal / Front End of the Business support, purchase order and subcontract placement and management, supplier management, and logistics and asset management. This role will be responsible to report on and manage Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to program placement plans, outstanding requisitions, open purchase orders and deliverable materials and values, supplier On Time Delivery, material forecasts and past due dollars. You will support material sales forecasting including supplier follow up as required to insure forecast accuracy and financial commitments are met. This role will have Control Account Manager Responsibilities managing SC program direct material, labor budgets, providing and validating SC EAC inputs, managing SC Risks and Opportunities. This role will include supervisory responsibility for a small team of Supply Chain professionals with potential to expand into a larger team. This position will be based out of El Segundo, CA.
- 10+ years of applicable SC experience ideally in a US Gov't contractor environment, similar to Raytheon
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of FAR part 15 and the Truth in Negotiations Act.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management experience.
- Demonstrated effective and timely problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of PRISM and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in an IPT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influentially communicate with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining effective customer and functional relationships.
- Prior experience supporting sole source proposals to the USG.
- Demonstrated experience as a CAM including EVMS certification and the ability to analyze and reconcile variances.Demonstrated experience actively managing SC risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability at Statement of Work development and deliverable management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop sound, executable material strategies as required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate remotely from direct supervision compliantly achieving required business objectives and commitments.
- Experience interpreting prime contract requirements and the subsequent development of supplier flow downs and Material Contract Briefs (MCB’s)
- Experience managing budgets and developing timely and accurate forecasts.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Development, modification or execution of Material Program Plans. Knowledge of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS).
- External customer capture including direct commercial sale management, proposal experience for Bill of Materials and Services and Terms and Conditions.
- Experience in a logistics environment to include knowledge of government property requirements
- Experience interfacing with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- International SC experience.
- Experience with the use of various forms of agreement including Teaming, Proprietary Information Agreements and licenses, Basic Ordering Agreements
- Program Management Certification. BOE writer certification.
- Experience effectively briefing program, PL and or SC leadership.
- Experience in Managing or Supervising a team of employees
- Master’s Degree or ISM certification. .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Other Requirements (Clearance, travel):
- The ability to travel domestically and obtain a USG security clearance if required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.