Raytheon Missile Systems, at the Large Scale Integration Center (LSIC) located in Louisville, KY has an exciting and challenging opportunity for motivated individuals with prior shipping and receiving experience.
This position will be part of a Bargaining Unit.
Starting Rate: $18.50
The Production Controller position could be in one of the following departments: Receiving, Inventory, or Shipping. The candidate is responsible for activities which include receiving material from suppliers; storing and picking items from the warehouse; cycle counting inventory; moving material throughout the facility to meet customer needs; packing and shipping items to our external customers. The candidate interfaces with Management, Engineering, Planning, Quality Assurance, Procurement and other support personnel to identify/correct production/inventory related problems. the candidate will be responsible for utilizes computer systems to track, update, search, locate and maintain production materials, supplies, any other pertinent documentation needed for Production operations. Performs all tasks related to inventory and receiving; shipping and packaging functions necessary in the movement of Company material and in conjunction with the MRP/SAP methods for material/workload control. Third shift work may be required.
- Demonstrated experience with Warehouse; Receiving; Inventory Control; Shipping; or Material Handling
- Ability to lift moderate weight items, working out of doors and ability to follow safety procedures
- Prior manufacturing operations, procedures and communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Experience with SAP management system
- Equipment operations experience, i.e. forklift trucks, pallet jacks, electric hand dollies and overhead cranes
Required Education (including Major):
- High School diploma or equivalent?
Check us out on YouTube:
Please click to learn more about Raytheon's Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.