The Manager II Product Support (Integrated Logistics Support) is responsible for documentation of the design of major functional systems and related major components for manufacturing operations processes, field service engineering support, and end-user operations and maintenance procedures and training system materials. Primary job focus is to influence the Design for Support and Support the Design life cycle logistics engineering concepts.
The Manager II Product Support (Integrated Logistics Support) will develop and deliver logistics data, provisioning data, technical data, technical publications, and training system materials for Space and Airborne Systems programs. These activities encompass the aspects of supportability engineering as they relate to Logistics, Provisioning, Technical Data Management, and Training & Training Support and include the interaction with the other Integrated Product Support domains such as Computer Resources, Design Interface, Facilities & Infrastructure, Maintenance Planning & Management, Manpower & Personnel, Packaging, Handling, Storage, & Transportation, Product Support Management, Supply Support, Support Equipment, and Sustaining Information.
The Manager II Product Support (Integrated Logistics Support) must be a senior US Department of Defense (DoD) and International military Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide logistics leadership for the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) portfolio of programs. The candidate must have extensive demonstrated experience in all elements of logistics including supportability planning and execution, life cycle cost analysis, technical publications, training, and support equipment. The candidate must also have demonstrated experience in performing Whole Life Engineering (WLE) functions that support ILS including reliability, maintainability, testability, and system safety.
The candidate will work in a team environment, assume duties and responsibilities of Program Area Lead as required, and will be required to interface with the customer and come to agreements for all issues related to assigned deliverables.
Manager II Product Support (Integrated Logistics Support) will be expected to:
- Assist with proposal activities
- Perform cost estimates and EVM Performance input
- Influence Product Design for Supportability
- Coordinate Logistics, Provisioning, Technical Publications, and Training System development efforts
- Work with Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering and other related disciplines to gather and create documentation on complex electronic systems
- Support quality assurance efforts, assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with appropriate regulations
- Maintain documentation standards and keep abreast of current information by associating with professional individuals or societies or by reviewing professional publications, newsletters, e-mail, and internet sites
- Interpret military specifications and plan compliant deliverable materials
- Mentor junior logistics personnel
- A minimum of 8 years US DoD/International military Integrated Logistics Support experience
- A firm understanding of military standard/handbook WLE analysis protocol to include Mil-Std-1388 (ILS/LSA), Mil-Std-785 (Reliability), Mil-Std-470 (Maintainability), Mil-Std-882 (System Safety), and Mil-Std-1472 (Human Factors)
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels and possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in application of data from all WLE disciplines and formulate the appropriate supportability plan for both domestic and international customers
- Demonstrated experience in presenting supportability plans to both internal senior leadership and external/customer leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to deliver accurate materials under deadline pressures
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and train employees and provide informational assistance on an ongoing basis
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- 15+ years US DoD/International military Integrated Logistics Support experience
- Mil-Spec/S3000L Logistics Support Analysis data development
- Mil-Spec/S2000M Provisioning data development
- Mil-Spec/S1000D Technical Publications development. Level 4 IETMs experience a plus
- Technical illustration, graphics, and 3D animation development
- ADDIE ISD familiarity. Mil-Spec Front End Analysis/Training System Requirements Analysis experience a plus
- Aircrew and Maintenance Training Device design, development, sustainment, operation, and instruction
- Classroom, hands-on/over the shoulder, and live flight instruction
- Familiarity with the following tools/applications: HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, FrameMaker, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, MS Visio, and Word and MS Office applications, Eagle DB, Eagle Publishing Suite
: Bachelor’s degreeDesired Education
: MBA or MS 126105
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.